E'Dawn proclaims he will never love again if he and Hyuna break up

Article: 'Couple of 6 years' Dawn, "I will never love again if Hyuna and I break up"

Source: Insight + Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+789] It's easy to talk in extremes when you're still in said relationship ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+255] Why do I keep seeing Kim Na Young in him 

3. [+31] If they break up, they're going to have to just delete their whole accounts ㅋㅋ

4. [+23] So jealous~~^^👏👏👏👏😍

5. [+10] How sweet ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+6] Love seeing them together

7. [+] Wow, look at the honey dripping from Dawn's eyes... he breaks into a smile the moment he sees her. They've been dating for a while but he's still so in love ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ be happy you two ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

8. [+8] I always support this couple in my heart... You two... deserve everything. Pursue it all, we'll always have your back...

9. [+2] Why do these two match such bizarre hair colors

-