Red Velvet's Joy and Crush confirm that they are dating


Article: Red Velvet Joy and Crush are dating... birth of a beautiful girl, handsome boy couple

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+761] They match so well, a pretty couple πŸ’–

2. [+728] Nowadays there are so many celebrities straight up getting married and pregnant that a dating scandal doesn't seem that shocking at all...

3. [+288] Beautiful love~

4. [+259] Freedom

5. [+62] Oh..........

6. [+94] Ah, he stole my Joy...

7. [+49] No... γ… γ…  My Joy...

8. [+48] What is this... I was thinking it'd be Yook Sungjae for sure...

9. [+45] Lies.....

10. [+36] Jealous of Joy

-

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+270] I love this γ…Ž

2. [+248] I hope they release a song together

3. [+123] They match well 😍😍😍

4. [+594] I think the idols these days are more open-minded than in the past.. revealing dating relationships so confidently like this, although a certain few are problematic for getting married with a baby on the way..

5. [+220] Am I the only one who took Sungjae and Joy seriously..

6. [+81] I like both Crush and Joy

7. [+10] Damn, Crush is taken now

8. [+4] They match so well

-

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+510] Hul Sooyoung-ah, congratulations. As long as you're happy, that's all that matters. I'll always support it. Just date someone who makes you happy.

2. [+333] Congratulations, for real γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  you two match so well

3. [+169] Ohhhhhhhhh congratulations, Sooyoung-ah πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ’πŸ’

4. [+86] Congratulations ❤️

5. [+58] Hul, congratulations Sooyoung-ah γ… γ…œγ… γ…  have a happy relationship ❤️

-

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+158] You don't need to feel sorry, as long as you're happy γ… γ… 

2. [+329] Why does Joy feel sorry γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ… γ…  Joy.. all that matters is that you're happy and I'll support it..

3. [+93] It does feel sudden but Joy phrased all of this so nicely, I can't even be mad at her..

4. [+145] Our kind-hearted Park Sooyoung γ…œγ…œ why do you feel sorry γ… γ…  We just want you to be happy and not lonely! We'll always support you ❤️

5. [+31] You're amazing, Park Sooyoung. Don't feel sorry πŸ₯Ί

-