Olympic teen archer Kim Jeduk admits he isn't familiar with SNSD, makes netizens feel old

Article: Kim Jeduk was calm seeing Yoona in real life, SNSD debuted when he was '4 years old'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+140] I wonder if it's the same feeling as a '97er like me seeing Shinhwa or GOD...?

2. [+90] Hul, I guess that's possible... My dongsaeng's a '06er and they don't know SNSD or the Wonder Girls either.. time really flies fast 😂😂😢

3. [+44] I was born after SNSD's debut and I'm still an SNSD fan

4. [+22] I can see how he wouldn't know. He probably started training since elementary school and didn't have much time to watch TV or anything. I wouldn't expect him to be interested in a girl group that's an entire generation older than him..

5. [+15] Wow.. time really does fly by ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ to think that there are people who don't know Soshi anymore... ㅠ

6. [+7] Understandable!

7. [+5] He's young and probably spent all his time training so ❤️ Being an Olympic medalist isn't a job for anyone after all 😍

8. [+3] Wow, imagine not knowing who SNSD is ㅋㅋㅋ 

-