Jun Somi tears up while talking about balancing her health and fan concerns


 Article: Why Jun Somi started sobbing on live broadcast

Source: Insight via Instagram

After revealing that she had gotten an IV drip before the show, Jun Somi said through tears, "I did my diet the healthy way. I told my fans that I'm strong and to not worry about me but I actually got an IV drip so I feel like I can't even tell them that I'm feeling sick."

1. [+195] Somi... this grandma is worried for you. I saw you in your crop top and could see too many of your rib bones.. ㅠㅠㅠ After your promos are over, I hope you get to eat delicious things and rest comfortably ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+150] At her weight, she must be out of breath without doing anything... ㅜㅜ

3. [+129] I personally think she looks pretty with the weight loss... but I prefer Somi's healthy look from before. Let's take care of your health, Somi-ya. You don't need to diet.

4. [+41] I understand her struggles, she's amazing for going through it. I lost 15 kg in 6 months and still feel dizzy sometimes...

5. [+34] Sigh, she's too thin... She needs some weight on her. Please don't lose too much. A healthy body is a pretty body.

6. [+12] Just do your promos as healthily as you can 👏👏👏 I believe in you

7. 46 at 172? She should be over 50... and still be skinny.. ㅠㅠ celebrities are under too much diet stress

8. She's always been skinny ㅠㅠㅠ... Please put your health first. Your healthy skinny was pretty enough.

9. How does one even survive weighing 46 at 172 without malnutrition?

-