Former U-KISS member turned actor Lee Jun Young tracked drunk driver for an hour

Article: Actor chases after drunken driver for an hour to report to the police

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+116] As expected of our Junie, how amazing!!

2. [+81] While other celebrities are busy getting caught for drunk driving, this man is proving to be different ㅎㅎ but let's still all be careful

3. [+64] flock 😉

4. [+19] Wow, amazing 👏👏👏👏

5. [+18] How cool of him 👏👏👏👏

6. [+13] Very cool

7. [+11] Not only is he a good actor but he's cool too

8. [+6] That's really cool of him

9. [+3] It's always the quiet acts of good that are the coolest~ I never knew of him before but I'll make sure to remember him and be a fan of all his movies and dramas.

10. [+3] 👏👏👏👏

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,175, -18] Amazing... he could've just moved on but he chased a drunk driver all the way to catching him 👏 👏 👏 👏 👏 give him a citizen award ^^

2. [+329, -11] I hope the driver expresses their gratitude to Lee Jun Young as soon as they wake up from their hangover. He basically helped prevent a murder... and is deserving of a citizen award for it. 

3. [+213, -5] I already adored him for how he stuck it out with U-KISS and worked hard to improve as an actor... and now I hear such a good story about him too... Where is his fanclub and where can I join?!!!!!

4. [+127, -5] I hope to promote a society where people with good character like him are successful in life. Don't most people in their 20s and 30s know of U-KISS?

5. [+107, -4] I always thought he was a decent guy whenever I saw him on TV

-