Netflix's Korean subscriptions continue dropping all year

Article: Netflix loses a million users in the first half of year

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+666] Netflix has everything except what I want to watch

2. [+384] It takes 30 minutes to find something to watch and then I end up just rewatching the same stuff again anyway

3. [+354] Even when I go in hoping to watch something, I end up watching all the thumbnail trailers before exiting

4. [+158] It just seems like they're producing short term projects to plug a leaking hole. Their recent movies have been... whatever. Nothing feels long-term. I watch out of loyalty... and when I start to feel tired, 'Kingdom' or something else comes out with a new season so I stay again.

5. [+136] They feel like that book store you used to go to all the time because they serve really good coffee but there's nothing to browse because it's always the same stuff, just slightly different covers?

6. [+54] It's been so boring lately, I really have to unsubscribe

7. [+44] There's just~~ nothing at all to watch~~

8. [+36] Too many restrictions, too many cheap, boring movies. I've switched to other platforms~

9. [+26] Netflix has a ton of stuff but nothing to watch

10. [+20] The numbers will keep going down..

-