Kris Wu vehemently denies rumors, vows to go to jail if true

Article: Kris strongly denies allegations of s*xual assault of a minor, "If it's true, I will go to jail"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+751] If the allegations are true, you have to go to jail even without saying so ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+580] If it's true, then of course you have to go to jail, what did you think?..

3. [+457] "If I am hungry, I will eat", "If I have to go, I will use the bathroom", "If I am sick, I will go to the hospital"

4. [+361] Well, yes, that's the point of the truth, you will go to jail...!?

5. [+64] Farewell

6. [+54] Sure! Farewell. You're not even EXO! These Chinese members...

7. [+27] Of course you have to go to jail if the allegations are true, what's all these words for? ㅎㅎ

8. [+14] So go

9. [+3] Wow... really 😳😳😳

10. [+5] China issues the death penalty for s*xual ssaults of minors. I've seen idol oppas go to jail for crimes but never the death penalty, how exciting...

-