Seo In Guk expresses respect to his mother for collecting trash to make ends meet

 Article: Seo In Guk, "My mother raised me through difficult times by collecting trash... she kept doing it even after my debut"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+385] I know someone who used to live in their neighborhood in Ulsan... and they'd always talk about how Seo In Guk was a good singer and kind son who helped his parents out a lot before his debut. They always knew he'd do well ^^ and I thought they were just saying it to be nice but it looks like they were right~ I always wish the best for him!

2. [+177] The reason why he was meant to be successful...

3. [+115] His mother is such a cool person who lives her life confidently without relying on her son 👏❤️

4. [+70] What a heartwarming story 👏

5. [+36] I went to his mother's cafe and it's such a pretty place 👏

6. [+23] Wishing only the best for him ❤️

7. [+22] Children are a reflection of their parents 👏👏

8. [+13] Something that can't be expressed in words.. ❤️❤️❤️👏👏👏

9. [+7] To the people who keep bringing up his army scandal here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it has nothing to do with the article, Seo In Guk's talking about his parents here

10. [+3] Much respect to both of them ❤️❤️

11. [+2] It's people like them who deserve to do well in life!

12. [+2] He must be so proud of his mother. What she did was no easy feat.

-