Park Seo Joon to join 'Captain Marvel 2'

Article: Park Seo Joon to star in Marvel movie 'Captain Marvel 2'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+106] From debut to now, he is showing what it truly means to grow 👍🔥

2. [+168] Crazy... Korean people are amazing.. ❤️

3. [+63] I hope he gets a character that's stronger than Ma Dong Suk

4. [+27] Daebak daebak ㅋㅋ 👏👏👏

5. [+14] What~? Daebak 👏👏👏

6. [+20] I love him but I don't know about this

7. [+16] I feel like he won't be a good fit..

8. [+2] Unbelievable, so proud to be Korean 👏

-

Article: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+162] If you've seen his acting in 'The Divine Fury', you'll agree that he's perfect for action in Hollywood ASAP

2. [+48] I like that a Korean actor is advancing into American films but ㅠㅠ feels like Marvel's losing what makes them characteristically them... ㅠㅠ

3. [+19] Wow... Wow...

4. [+13] Not only Hollywood.. but Marvel...

5. [+6] Our oppa's of another class!!

-