Jung Ilhoon sentenced to two years of prison for marijuana abuse

Article: '161 counts of m*rijuana use' BtoB member Jung Ilhoon sentenced to two years in prison... under court custody

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+78] And who's this now

2. [+36] Celebrities need to be given character training before they're allowed to debut

3. [+41] Whoever you are, sorry, but have fun in jail~

4. [+27] Farewell 🙌

5. [+12] 161 counts..?

6. [+8] Only two years

7. [+17] 161 counts?.. I bet it's actually over 1,610 ã…¡ã…¡

8. [+8] Only two years? For 161 counts?!

9. [+4] May he rest in peace

10. [+2] Well that's depressing

-

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+151] Whenever YG got into drug scandals, they always got hated on. I guess Jung Ilhoon was good to his fans for real.

2. [+77] I am so devastated

3. [+70] And Seungri?

4. [+41] I hope this is an opportunity for him to reflect and grow... I'll be waiting for you, Ilhoon-ah

5. [+16] 161 counts..?

6. [+14] Ilhoon oppa, see you in two years with more growth. I hope you reflect over this and that it doesn't happen again. I'll be waiting.

7. [+7] Pay the consequences for all that you must and come back in two years to pursue music again. I'll miss you during this time but I can hold on with the songs you've left behind. I'm always on your side.

8. [+2] Aigoo, he sure smoked a lot......

-