170 Korean dogs boarded for new lives in the US, largest transport yet







Article: The day 170 'Korean Jindos' were boarded on a flight

Source: Korea Ilbo via Nate

1. [+2,075, -70] The US is such a great country, they truly understand the worth of animals

2. [+1,974, -37] I hope our country can strengthen our animal protection laws like the US and Germany ㅜㅜ

3. [+1,827, -43] Farewell, kids. I brought the dog I was raising in the US back home but it truly is heaven for dogs over there. Even non-dog owners have great manners. Wishing all the dogs happiness there.

4. [+86, -3] The pictures alone make me choke up

5. [+75, -4] I hope all dogs and cats are born in an advanced country like the US. Born in Korea or China and your life will be barbaric hell.

6. [+63, -4] Ah, embarrassing for us ㅠㅠ;

7. [+60, -0] Travel safe and live happily, kids ♡

8. [+53, -2] I hope they all get adopted by good people...

9. [+50, -1] The US adopts our kids, our dogs

10. [+48, -0] This is so good. A lot of the bigger dogs are ignored for adoption in our country and are often used for food but I guess they're popular with foreigners. I hope our angelic puppies live happy lives with good owners in a new country.

11. [+21] I'm tearing up ㅠㅠ be happy, dogs

12. [+17, -1] Have a safe flight... and please be happy with good, new owners.. I'm sorry we couldn't protect you...

-