Han Ye Seul reveals her handsome boyfriend


Article: Han Ye Seul updates Instagram with boyfriend reveal

Source: Issue Magazine via Instagram

1. [+139] Wow, he's handsome and has an amazing body

2. [+30] He looks like a younger Teddy...... or is it just me 😮

3. [+33] Really? I have a good feeling about him~ I wish them a happy relationship~

4. [+9] I thought this was clickbait but she really is dating some Lee Je Hoon lookalike... I'm surprised. I wish them a happy relationship.

5. [+1] I thought it was Lee Je Hoon

6. [+2] He's handsome ㅋㅋ kind of has a similar look to Teddy

7. [+2] Wow daebak

-

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+334] I wonder what it feels like to have your girlfriend be Han Ye Seul 🙏

2. [+214] 10 years younger than her ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ only possible because she's Han Ye seul

3. [+128] He must've saved a country in his previous life

4. [+93] He looks like Signal's Lee Je Hoon

5. [+18] Sigh... am I the only one who thought Teddy and Han Ye Seul were still dating?... ㅜㅜ unni, be happy ❤️

6. [+11] Well, this is.. um

7. [+21] Anyone would be grateful for Han Ye Seul

8. [+8] 10 years her junior, that's fine because it's Han Ye Seul

-