Brave Girls' 'Rollin' climbs back up the charts to #1 four years after its release

Article: Brave Girls' song 'Rollin' from 4 years ago has climbed to #1 on digital charts

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

A popular YouTube channel featured Brave Girls' performance of 'Rollin' at an army base with some funny comments, leading to netizens rediscovering the song and listening to it on music charts.

1. [+111] They have been chosen by the algorithm 🙌🙌

2. [+85] I knew the song would climb back up the charts one day...

3. Let's go~~!!!

4. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Finally this song's getting some recognition

5. Daebak, this is a really good song that only men usually knew about

6. That's crazy, is this song finally getting the spotlight?!

7. Now this is a true comeback, unlike the other songs on the charts who use rigged machines to climb back up. This song's actually really good.

8. Brave Girls has good songs to listen to while running 😍🔥

-

Source: Dispatch via Instagram

1. [+48] Being popular with the army or male fanbases do not guarantee a successful career. You have to be popular with the public to stay on the charts. 'Rollin' itself is a really good song and I hope the public picks up on it.

2. [+35] They were marketed too hard as a sexy concept in the beginning. They were pushed aside by the more innocent, cutesy concepts like Twice and A Pink.. ㅠㅠ As long as their agency plays this right, I think they can have a comeback like EXID did ㅠ

3. [+7] We listened to this twice a week at our all girls high school ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

Comments featured in YouTube video:

- This is my #1 song that I wish would climg back up the charts

- #1 song on the Military Billboard Chart...

- Militaryboard ㅋㅋㅋ

- Look at all the dust and dirt in the crowd, f*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋ hilarious

- I enlisted in '18 and was told about this song from the '16ers and I passed it down to the '20ers before I discharged ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- For real, my senior told me about this song too ㅋㅋㅋ

- One of the biggest mysteries of the army... no one tells you about this song but you still know about it because it's always passed down ㅋㅋㅋ 

- All soldiers after '15 have seen this video over a hundred times... the song's just really good, honestly

- I'm a '17er and I still remember my senior dancing to this on top of the table... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- If you turned this song on during a war, we'd win
- Even the enemy side would start dancing to it
- We could unify the Koreas ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- This song's been passed down so well that some of the clips are from 2019 and everyone is singing along perfectly ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

- This song alone got me through army service