B-Bomb's high school classmate exposes him

Article: B-Bomb's high school classmate exposes him "I wonder if he's still like that..."

Source: Insight via Instagram

"Let me talk about a celebrity classmate I had too. We were in the same class in high school, and I don't know if he's still like this now but... all he did was quietly dance. He'd dance during breaks, dance after lunch.. We went to a Christian school so they'd play Christian songs and he'd pop to it too. He didn't dance during class, of course, and once he gave his classmates a lesson on moonwalking, which I can still dance to this day..."

-

1. [+956] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He danced even after coming back from lunch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ must've helped his digestion a lot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+505] What the ㅋㅋㅋ what is this ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+356] Ah, as a BBC, my heart dropped for a second when I read the title ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

4. [+385] I got so surprised for a second

5. This is so funny but cute ㅋㅋㅋ

6. My heart dropped and vision got blurry until I kept reading and then started laughing... Lee Minhyuk, what kind of life have you lived? From Christian songs to poppin dancing...

7. I thought the post would be about him being a bully but it's actually just about him being a dance machine ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. They baited us hard ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. My heart dropped, I almost thought I had to regret the past 6-7 years of my life

10. It's B-Bomb so I can believe the story ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ time to rejoin the fandom ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-