Chungha reveals genuine intent in reuniting with IOI in the future

Article: Chungha reveals she'd reunite with IOI no matter what if the opportunity came

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+125] Come back, IOI 😢

2. [+41] Please reunite... come on, YMC

3. [+37] The fault lies with the person who rigged the show, not the actual idols..

4. [+8] I'd join the fandom immediately

5. [+7] Looks like she recovered from the virus

6. [+3] It's a must, it's a must ㅜㅜ

7. [+7] Can Wanna One reunite too ã… ã… 

8. [+4] I'll be waiting for 20210504... there's not much left 🥺

9. [+2] Will they be taking back their rigged members too?

10. [+2] I really wish IOI and Wanna One would reunite ㅜㅜ I cried like mad during their last concerts.. ㅜㅜ

11. [+1] I remember thinking it felt so far away when they talked about reuniting at their last concert.. but time really does fly fast

-