Woollim idols pick Lovelyz's Seo Jisoo as the prettiest labelmate in real life

Article: Woollim idols pick the #1 prettiest in real life, Seo Jisoo

Source: Idol Issue via Instagram

1. [+100] If Kim Myungsoo was still under Woollim, I think he'd win for both male and female, no..? Kyah

2. [+80] I knew it'd be Seo Jisoo and it really is

3. [+38] Jisoo is as beautiful as ever on season 2 of 'One Fine Week'... I'm not even a fan but I've been loving her on the drama.. ❤️

4. [+13] She's the girl from 'One Fine Week'... she's actually a Lovelyz member?

5. [+5] Seo Jisoo and Lee Mijoo look amazing... add Ryu Soojung and it's just wow.. 💞

6. [+1] I guess everyone considers Jisoo pretty..

7. [+1] I agree, I saw her in real life and she's gorgeous. I was amazed at how big her eyes were when she's got monolids.

8. If L was still under Woollim, he would've gotten #1, right??

9. She has a kind of prettiness that isn't something you can see anywhere, she's pretty in a special way

10. I thought L would win it but I realized he's not Woollim anymore;;

-