Rose's powerful marketing effect with Saint Laurent

Article: Even Saint Laurent is surprised at the 'Black Pink Rose effect'... how amazing is she?

Source: Everyday Econ via Naver

1. [+656, -15] Rose's an entire company on her own

2. [+203, -9] Her voice is jjang great too

3. [+183, -16] Rose's voice is a national treasure as well

4. [+170, -34] Honestly, she's already amazing in the pictures alone

5. [+92, -12] She's a unique world star, I'm proud of her

6. [+43, -3] It's probably subjective but as an ajumma in her forties, I think she's so charming. She's professional as a singer but a lump of aegyo on varrieties. I'd love for my own daughter to grow up so pretty and smart with a lot of aegyo like her but I guess we differ from the genes first ㅜㅠ ㅋ

7. [+27, -1] She's absolutely perfect for Saint Laurent ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+28, -6] How did such a group come out of K-Pop? All of the Black Pink members have become so influential in the music and fashion industries. Yang Hyun Suk really does have an eye for seeing potential.

9. [+21, -1] I love the vibe Rose gives off

10. [+22, -3] She's the most charming out of Black Pink for me.. but that's my personal opinion.. ㅎㅎ

-