RM reveals his score after taking the TOEIC for fun

Article: RM reveals who took the TOEIC for fun for the first time in 10 years and got '915 points' after messing up the reading section

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+162] When you combine a genius with hard work, you get world class 👍🏻👍🏻

2. [+77] So damn cool.. he would've had a successful life even if he never pursued BTS.. 👍🏻👍🏻

3. [+60] Very damn cool

4. [+33] What a man you are.. 🤦🏻‍

5. [+25] Namjoon... you are so cool...

6. [+21] I scored 0 on the TOEIC ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Daebak 💜💜 for real

7. [+7] I'm jealous... he's so cool

8. He's a sexy brain man

9. Why do I bother..

10. I remember laughing when someone commented why Armies don't try to live up to Kim Namjoon's TOEIC score

11. Wait, how do you take the TOEIC just for fun though ㅜ..

12. I wish I could get a 915 score after failing the reading section

-