Mukbanger Hamzy doubles down with kimchi making video

 Article: As if telling China to look... YouTuber Hamzy uploads kimchi making video

Source: Bloter via Naver

1. [+238, -2] Hamzy is too cool. I'm so proud of her.

2. [+148, -3] I've lived in China for a couple of years and I've never been to a  Yunnan restaurant anywhere that offered vegetables for ssam ㅋㅋㅋ even other ajummas would come up to me to ask if the kimchi that was being served tasted like the real Korean kimchi. I can't believe that China's now claiming kimchi as theirs over the course of a few days ㅋㅋㅋ This is my first time hearing about Hamzy but fighting! I'm going to head over and press subscribe and like ㅋㅋㅋ Yunnan is quite famous for their flower and vegetable dishes but they're all blanched before eaten ㅋㅋㅋ 

3. [+92, -1] Kimchi is a Korean word that represents a Korean food. You cannot write kimchi in Chinese characters. Kimchi is kimchi. 

4. [+52, -1] The class of a YouTuber with 5 million subs 👍🏻 I support you~! Make lots of money.

5. [+10, -0] The Chinese do not eat their vegetables raw!!! Eating 'ssam' has always been a Korean thing!!! Hamzy-nim, I support you~!!

6. [+8, -0] I've lived in China for 19 years. Kimchi is Korean. Honestly, even the Chinese do not eat the pao cai that is served here. It's not hygienic. I almost threw up when I saw a vat of pao cai at a street mart. It also spoils very easily. It's completely different from the Korean kimchi. I really think this is just China being stubborn and ignorant. There is no one here who actually thinks that the Korean kimchi is the same thing as China's pao cai. 

7. [+16, -9] Kimchi is not just a food item, it's almost our identity as Koreans. Our own YouTuber is fighting her own battle like this but what is our government doing? Why are we being silent on this? 

8. [+7, -0] Good job, Hamzy!

-