BtoB leader Seo Eunkwang breaks silence on Jung Ilhoon's exit

Article: Leader Seo Eunkwang speaks up for the first time since Jung Ilhoon's exit

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+311] Aigo, I'm sure these have been difficult times for him personally... but look at him speaking up for his fans ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+206] The feeling of responsibility as a leader must weigh heavy on him... BtoB fighting!!

3. [+125] The entire celebrity industry is just going to under at this rate... how many scandals have this been ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+45] Seo Eunkwang the best 👍❤️

5. [+44] I'm sure it must extremely difficult for him right now too... but I'm truly touched that he and the other members have written posts for Melodies. Even if it's the six of them, I will support them as a Melody!

6. [+32] I'm really... so heartbroken but really thankful that our leader and the members are speaking up like this ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+23] Wishing nothing but happiness for 6toB..

8. [+34] I think it's unfair and cruel to accuse the six of knowing what Jung Ilhoon was doing. They only dormed together at the beginning of their debut and later had the vocal line dorm together. Jung Ilhoon bought the stuff with virtual money using a second party, and smoked it with other friends. I doubt the members would've renewed with him if they knew... Yook Sungjae even turned down an offer from an acting agency so that he could enlist early and be back for the group's 10th anniversary. Even if they did know about all of this, it was probably only recently. They've been together for 10 years, I know they would've tried to stop him. It's obvious they didn't know and that's why it's become such a mess now. I'm sure they're struggling on the inside with it all too...😔

9. [+10] I mean, people keep asking how the members really didn't know but ㅋㅋ there are parents who don't know that their own kids are smoking right under their roof. Marijuana is not common in our country, and the smell is a lot less pungent after you smoke it so I'm sure they just assumed he smelled weird and brushed it off. I doubt they went as far as assuming he was smoking pot ㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+5] It's always the leaders who suffer when something happens to the team... fighting to all the leaders in the world.

-