Kim Go Eun cast as lead in her next webtoon drama 'Yoomi's Cells'


Article: Kim Go Eun confirmed as female lead in romcom webtoon turned drama 'Yoomi's Cells'

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+551] She doesn't match γ… γ…  Yoomi... she's not it

2. [+372] I think Jung Yoomi would've been a good fit γ…‹γ…‹

3. [+295] I enjoyed the webtoon but.. I won't be watching this

4. [+105] She matches~~ she looks like her😍😍😍

5. [+72] Such a good match 😍❤️

6. [+61] I love it γ… γ… γ… 

7. [+55] First with 'Cheese in the Trap' and now this, she doesn't match at all;

8. [+23] This is perfect

9. [+16] She's good at slice of life type acting so I think she's good for the role but everyone's saying she's not a fit γ…  you never know with presents until you open them up

10. [+15] This is a must watch, I can't wait 😍😍😍

-