'Produce 101' producers release names of trainees wrongfully eliminated

Article: 'Produce 101' producers give names of victims in rigging scandal

Source: Sisa Journal via Naver

1. [+425, -2] I feel so bad for the trainees who were eliminated

2. [+224, -13] The least they can do is make IZ*ONE compensate for Lee Gaeun and Han Chowon out of the money they've made. X1 wasn't able to promote at all and they're all the victims so.. I don't think there's much to say on that.

3. [+164, -17] I knew Kang Dongho would be on the list...

4. [+131, -2] So many people thought Kim Jonghyun was on the list but it was actually Kang Dongho

5. [+126, -22] NU'EST, hit daebak and prove them wrong

6. [+43, -1] I was picked to be in the audience for the last live recording. I liked all of NU'EST then.. and Kang Dongho was my first pick.. and I felt so bad coming back home after he was eliminated. I remember Hwang Minhyun was crying so hard that day too because his name was called. He couldn't even hold his head up with how hard he was sobbing. My heart broke seeing the other NU'EST members just trying to smile it off.. Dongho.. sigh...

7. [+55, -16] But why keep the names of the rigged members a secret? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+63, -25] Just release all of the names. We deserve to know as the voters. These agencies can claim that they didn't know but they still benefitted from it and were paid. If you're not going to release the names, give back all the profits you made from this group.

9. [+38, -0] I doubt the 'Produce 101' series is the only rigging CJ has done. From 'Show Me the Money' to 'Superstar K', think of how many shows we don't know the truth about? I don't believe for a second that something like this won't happen again ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what's the point in fighting so hard at the bottom for anything anymore?

10. [+36, -1] I knew NU'EST would be on the list ㅠ and Lee Gaeun, you're so pretty. Pats on the back for everyone.

-

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+953] I think both the kids who were eliminated and those who made it will live the rest of their lives with an unforgettable sense of shame...

2. [+431] Yeo Boram ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+248] Lee Gaeun 👿👿👿👿👿

4. [+173] Soohyun, Jinwoo, Geumdong ㅠ I really couldn't believe it that Jinwoo was eliminated that episode. I still remember how hard he cried.

5. [+146] What's most shocking to me is that Jonghyun's name from season 2 isn't on the list ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ wow, unbelievable. How is his name not on there?

6. [+52] Lee Gaeun, Lee Soohyun, Geum Donghyun, Lee Jinwoo, Lee Jinhyuk, Han Chowon are all names that were at the top ㅜㅜ

7. [+40] I knew Lee Gaeun would be on here.. and Han Chowon.. ㅜㅜ

8. [+47] I knew Dongho would be on here ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. [+38] Chowon ㅠ

10. [+21] Look, our Dongho... 🔥

-

Source: Naver

1. [+298, -0] The victims must feel so regretful and upset ㅠㅠㅠ they were originally supposed to debut... I hope that this doesn't happen again. Find strengthㅠㅜ!!

2. [+157, -14] The money that these kids lost out on sucks but how can something like fame or honor be compensated for? There's no comparing the difference in popularity between someone who got to debut and someone who didn't. It's unfair that groups were allowed to promote even after finding out that everything was rigged.

3. [+116, -29] Disband IZ*ONE and also release the names of the trainees who made the debut through rigged means. They are not the victims. They stole another person's spot and earned perks off of what didn't belong to them. It makes no sense that they couldn't have known. I'm sure their CEO at least gave them a heads up. These kids are no different from accomplices.

4. [+91, -17] Could the rest really not have known? I think all of the agencies were accomplices. I doubt CJ E&M didn't know the top line ㅎㅎ

5. [+70, -3] I knew it, I knew there was no way Lee Jinhyuk could've been eliminated. These people need to be punished.

6. [+43, -0] These people deserve more than jail for what they did to the hopes and dreams of these kids

7. [+27, -2] Release the real rankings. It's unfair to the kids who made the debut fair and square. They're the victims too, aren't they?

8. [+20, -2] Shouldn't there be more names... why isn't Kim Jonghyun on the list?

9. [+19, -1] I remember feeling ridiculous as someone who supported Lee Gaeun back then. I don't even know how you can begin to compensate the feeling of darkness these kids must've faced... what a shame.

10. [+18, -1] There's just no way the kids who got to debut through rigged means didn't know about it at all

-