JYP stays silent on rumors of Twice's Chaeyoung dating a tattooist



Article: "Dating rumors with Twice Chaeyoung" Chimhwasa interview earns attention

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

1. [+761] What's it any of our business whether she's dating or not? If you're a fan, just support her.

2. [+491] They seem to be dating through a mutual connection in art... so just give her your support

3. [+397] But what fan would be able to support this after seeing a nude drawing of what looks like Chaeyoung?...

4. [+368] Can people just read news like this and move on? ㅠ

5. [+249] I thought the man was her dad at first;

6. [+79] Chaeyoung's human too, of course she's going to develop feelings for someone and get into relationships...

7. [+110] But why is she dating such an old fart

8. [+64] Sigh... she's younger than my dongsaeng. If my own dongsaeng was dating a man 10 years older than her? I'd never let it happen.

9. [+40] Why is it always the fans who spend money on these idols but it's always the non-fans who tell us to get over it and forgive the idols for us? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+13] Chimhwasa is not an '81er, he's a '91er. Please stop spreading false information. 

11. [+27] Am I the only one who doesn't understand the comments here... If my favorite female idol was dating a man 9 years older who was drawing nudes of her, I'd be against it.. The whole thing just worries me. I'd be so upset if I were a Once..

-

Article: JYP Entertainment, "Dating rumors of Chaeyoung and a tattooist in his thirties? No official statement"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+85] She's the least popular member anyway so I don't think anyone will care

2. [+48] But fans, who cares if she's dating or not ㅜ please stop treating idols like relationship illusions ㅜ

3. [+18] If they're dating, they're dating. Is a confirmation really that important?? It's not like her boyfriend's a celebrity or anything.

4. [+10] Well... now that it's all out like this, I hope she has a happy relationship... and doesn't get hurt

5. [+7] I guess not putting out official statements is the trend these days ㅋㅋ

-