IZ*ONE to prepare for disbandment in April?


Article: IZ*ONE to eventually disband next April

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+309] Shouldn't it be this way? They're a group made by vote manipulation. I'm more surprised that they haven't disbanded yet. The least they can do is be considerate of the victims and not extend their contracts.

2. [+289] I hope Chaeyeon goes solo after this. I like her in IZ*ONE but... there are too many members so she has such little parts. She's the best singer there. 

3. [+165] I don't see the point in doing this show. Has there ever been a successful member after disbandment? 

4. [+62] Ridiculous that people are calling for them to extend their contracts. What about Wanna One and X1 then? Just disband them quietly. 

5. [+14] Eunbi-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Eunbi ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I want to keep seeing Eunbi ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+62] Ridiculous that people are calling for them to extend their contracts. What about Wanna One and X1 then? Just disband them quietly. 

7. [+8] Aw man.. my dongsaeng's an IZ*ONE fan... 

-