Hollywood: Tiktok star Charli D'Amelio hits 100 million followers


Article: 16 year old Tiktok star made 4.4 billion won... averages 10 million views

Source: KMIB via Nate

1. [+336, -7] Reading stuff like this makes it seem like money is so easy to make, but why is it so hard for me? It's not like I'm uneducated. Maybe the old saying is true, that the more you chase money, the further away you'll get from it ㅜ

2. [+232, -6] Do Tiktok stars get paid per view?

3. [+172, -19] She's not pretty or has a super good body so why does she get so many views?

4. [+15, -0] China has all your private data, good day

5. [+9, -0] I'm surprised she's 16

6. [+8, -0] I don't care how much money they'll pay me, I won't use a Chinese app

7. [+4, -0] I'd believe it if you told me she was in her 30s

8. [+2, -0] All your private data lost on that Chinese app

9. [+2, -0] I'd understand if she was pretty... but what is that...

10. [+2, -0] She's whatever ㅠ

-