Yulhee talks about the effects of child birth on stamina

Article: After giving birth to three, Yulhee reveals her stamina has worsened

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+665] When you give birth, you're basically cutting down your max HP level each time..

2. [+464] I guess even when you're as young as her, your body still physically hurts...

3. [+427] Mothers are so strong

4. [+328] Child birth really does hurt your body... Please take care of yourself. Child rearing is no easy task ㅜ

5. [+166] She's suffering a lot and seems in need of a lot of help from her family. I hope that they're all taking turns with watching the children ㅜ

6. [+65] Find strength. I'm sure it's hard with three ❤️❤️❤️❤️, both giving birth and looking after them

7. [+49] Aigoo... I only had one at 26 and my body is still suffering from it.. Since she's still in her early twenties, there are probably still so many things she wants to do ㅜㅜ

8. [+37] Especially since she's raising them on her own ㅠㅠ aigoo..

9. [+7] I agree with her, my stamina is rock bottom ㅠㅠ

10. [+2] Child rearing is something that makes you the happiest and most important person in the world, but also the most difficult and suffocating, boring job as well....

-