Hyeri to leave 'Amazing Saturday', Taeyeon to take her place

Article: Hyeri to leave tvN's 'Amazing Saturday' after two years... baton passed to Taeyeon

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+206, -31] I watched for Hyeri, though..

2. [+40, -11] So unfortunate that she's leaving ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+44, -20] Hul.. I was looking forward to Key's comeback too. If Hyeri's leaving, I won't be watching... Her antics were so cute and pretty.

4. [+23, -0] Aw ㅠ I watched it for Hyeri ㅜ but I trust that Taeyeon will fill her absence ^^

5. [+31, -11] It's not 'Amazing Saturday' without Hyeri... why is she leaving ㅠ

6. [+18, -2] I really enjoyed the Key + Hyeri combination but I guess they're all gone now. I'm assuming she's going to pursue something else. Taeyeon has great variety sense so I think she'll do great and bring new fun to the show.

7. [+15, -0] It would've been daebak if she stayed and we had the Taeyeon + Hyeri combo, how unfortunate

8. [+14, -1] Ahhhh Taenggoo ㅠㅜㅠㅜㅜ

-