'Feel the Rhythm of KOREA' tourism videos earn praise for innovation

Article: People from the world fall for 'trendy pansori'... over 200 million views, and even parodies

Source: JTBC via Naver [watch video here]

1. [+1,134, -22] I'm surprised that our traditional instrument pansori can transform into something so upbeat. Thank you for helping spread our traditional culture all over the world!

2. [+659, -16] Whoever came up with this deserves an award. Now this is how you modernize things.

3. [+265, -14] Ambiguous Dance Company, I wish you success~!!!!!!

4. [+169, -5] I'm so proud that they were able to turn our traditional pansori into something so dynamic. They changed it so that everyone around the world could feel the beauty of the pansori by giving it a hip beat and a cool dance. I know we're not able to travel freely yet but I hope this promotional tourism video helps Korea become a more popular destination for people all over the world.

5. [+177, -17] This is just so, so cool~~ it's so perfect for the current times~~ they really produced it well~~ clap clap

6. [+39, -4] The song and dance are great but I think everyone's styles really brought all the elements together. I got goosebumps at seeing how hip our country could be! I wish so much success to the music, dance, and clothing design teams! This is so, so cool!!

7. [+20, -3] I think adding such a cool flair to the pansori is appealing to the international fans. Their outfits are cool, their dances are modern, and it's not the type of tourism video that puts pressure on you to come. I trust that they'll do our other cities justice as well.

8. [+17, -3] Please make sure to include a video on Dokdo and Ulleungdo. BTS and Black Pink should film music videos there too, so the whole world can know~~

-