YouTubers Dan and Joel receive heartwarming praise for their humble videos




Article: "I knew what I needed to do after shooting the video of a meal with the grandma who collects recyclables" 

Source: Han via Naver

1. [+150, -2] So much better than the YouTubers who are always having to post apology videos against a black screen 👍👍👍👍

2. [+141, -1] I like that Daniel and Joel are spreading positive actions like sharing a meal with a grandma who collects recyclables unlike other YouTubers who are always trying to raise views by doing provocative things. I support these two, and I hope that their hearts don't change.

3. [+40, -0] Amazing, Dan and Joel

4. [+18, -0] He was raised right

5. [+7, -0] What in the world, I never thought I'd see Dan and Joel on Naver News ㅋㅋㅋ As friends of 'Englishman', I thought their channel would go down a similar variety-type format but they actually have really dug into the corners of Korean society, spotlighting the ignored and marginalized in a documentary style. I was really surprised by that. I support them!!

6. [+4, -0] I hope they continue making YouTube videos full of the essence of people and life

7. [+4, -0] YouTubers with a healthy mindset like this can be such a positive influence on others. He's clearly someone who sees the simple things in life instead of trying to force views with provocative content. I hope he continues spreading the positive influence.

8. [+4, -0] One of my favorite channels! Their videos put me in a good mood and a smile on my face.

9. [+3, -0] Unlike other creators who bait views with clickbait titles and provocative videos, this YouTuber chose to post a video about a grandma who collects recyclables on the streets, a common scene for many. I know other creators do videos like this too but I think it was my first time seeing a YouTuber sit down and have a genuine conversation like this. I hope he posts more videos that spread a positive influence.

-