Korea deals with typhoon after typhoon this summer





Article: Cars flipped over from strong winds, power is out, underwater... Jeju suffers from typhoon

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

1. [+757, -13] 2020 is the worst ㅠ I feel like we're all in some natural disaster movie... corona - monsoon - corona - typhoon - corona - typhoon. I'm scared for winter ㅠㅠ

2. [+625, -21] I hope none of you are giggling over this because it's not affecting your own city. I have a dongsaeng in Jeju and they're spending 7 hours in hell right now..

3. [+396, -9] I hope there are no lives lost... let's please be mindful of safety...

4. [+34, -2] I'll never forget 2020 for the rest of my life

5. [+31, -0] Sigh, I'm in Busan and my windows are shaking like crazy. I hear high wind noises outside, I can't fall asleep...

6. [+28, -1] This definitely feels stronger than Cyclone Bobby last week, let's all be careful

7. [+26, -1] I can't sleep because my windows feel like they're about to break

8. [+16, -0] I'm in Busan on the 38th floor of my apartment and everything's shaking ㅜ....ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9. [+13, -0] I'm in Busan and this typhoon is really bad... it hasn't even hit yet but my apartment is shaking from the wind

10. [+12, -6] This year has just been a disaster

11. [+11, -0] The wind is no joke, I hear rocks flying around outside ㅠㅠ I can't sleep because my window is so noisy ㅠㅠ I'm in Busan

12. [+11, -1] It's going to be really bad once the typhoon hits Busan. It hasn't even hit yet but the winds are loud enough to be ringing and blowing trees.

-