K-Zombie movies '#Alive' and 'Peninsula' are international hits

Article: Korean movies are a hit internationally... another opportunity amidst the virus

Source: YTN via Naver

1. [+67, -10] 'Peninsula' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ that did not do well in theaters all over the world, it actually disappointed everyone by trying to ride on the coattails of 'Train to Busan'

2. [+60, -7] '#Alive' is actually more realistic than I thought

3. [+40, -1] Yoo Ah In's acting was really good in '#Alive'! Congratulations to it on getting #1 global!

4. [+35, -2] Yoo Ah In's acting was great and he looked cute in the movie as well. It's definitely the type of character that you could imagine trying to navigate a situation like that. Very fun movie.

5. [+31, -4] I liked that '#Alive' had a realistic aspect to it, like you could picture a real person in that scenario

6. [+26, -0] I enjoyed '#Alive' in theaters. Yoo Ah In's acting was great. I watched it again on Netflix and I'm proud that it got #1 on the global movie chart.

7. [+24, -1] '#Alive' is worth a watch. I kinda lost focus towards the end because there were just too many coincidences happening back to back but it's a fun movie I'd recommend.

8. [+22, -0] It's great that Korean content is doing well globally. I hope that we can get this virus under control so we can enjoy these movies in theaters without worry soon.

9. [+66, -48] I actually consider these two movies an embarrassment to our country. They're below B-tier.

10. [+22, -6] I enjoyed the cast for '#Alive' as well as the director's style. Much praise for the scenario screenwriters. It's a fun movie.

-