People with medical issues speak up about mask discrimination


Article: "I feel like I'm going to die if I wear a mask"... people who want to wear one but can't

Source: Kyunghyang News via Daum

Article talks about the problems people with medical issues like asthma, panic disorders, autism, etc face with having to wear face masks and the discrimination they face.

1. [+1,561, -7] These times must be super tough on people with asthma and other respiratory problems. Find strength. We are all hoping for a world without corona soon.

2. [+1,247, -21] There are more people who straight up refuse to wear a mask than people who have genuine reasons for not being able to

3. [+947, -25] What about hats with face shields attached, I think they should still be wearing something that can cover them ㅠㅠ

4. [+900, -8] I can understand how they feel so it's an upsetting situation. I just hope for a vaccine soon.

5. [+584, -9] How can we blame anyone? We all just need to wait for a vaccine.

6. [+520, -31] I am 100% understanding

7. [+518, -143] I can understand how they feel but I also understand how it can make others feel uncomfortable around them as well.. Could they somehow make it known that they have medical reasons preventing them from wearing a mask? Like by wearing a small ribbon or a pin..

8. [+357, -88] I get their plight but considering the times, people are going to still complain ㅜㅠ

9. [+741, -656] Their situation's unfortunate but I hope I'm never in a closed environment with such people

10. [+10, -3] Then please stay home, don't leave the house. There's no solution that can satisfy everyone, you just have to go with public interest.

-