'When the Camellia Blooms' and Bong Joon Ho win daesangs at the 2020 Baeksang Arts Awards



Source: Herald Pop via Nate

1. [+667, -49] I can't believe 'Hospital Playlist' didn't win anything ㅜㅜ how unfortunate, it's my best drama

2. [+608, -69] I agree with 'Camellia' winning.. best drama of my life

3. [+482, -52] I agree with 'Camellia'

4. [+54, -4] The scriptwriter for 'Camellia' wrote such a strong storyline.. sad about 'Hyena', though.. The competition among the male leads was too strong.. sad about 'Hospital Playlist' as well...

5. [+48, -6] Kang Haneul's acting was great in 'Camellia'

6. [+42, -4] I assumed Kim Hee Ae would win daesang but it only counts dramas up to April 30th. Sad about Park Hae Joon as well.

7. [+35, -8] 'When the Camellia Blooms' is seriously the best drama of my life ㅠㅠ the only drama that could heal my wounds.. Every single line consoled me and gave me strength. It felt like my own world had changed as well ㅠㅠ

8. [+34, -7] I know people don't always agree with how these awards are given out but I personally agree with 'Parasite' and 'Camellia' winning daesang... 'Camellia' was the best drama of my life. I did think that top excellence would've gone to Hyun Bin or Park Seo Joon so I was surprised when it wasn't. 

9. [+28, -5] Maybe because Netflix isn't Korean but I'm sad that 'Kingdom' didn't win anything ㅠㅠ

10. [+27, -6] It would've been great if they gave best TV screenplay to 'Hospital Playlist'..

-