Son Ye Jin voted 'most beautiful woman 2020' on foreign poll



Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+1,794, -89] I had my doubts with even Son Ye Jin but decided to skip the whole thing when I saw that Lisa was #2

2. [+1,230, -53] Son Ye Jin's pretty but judging by the rest of the ranking, it seems like fans in South East Asia passed the link around and voted en masse

3. [+1,222, -138] She's pretty but not #1 in the world pretty... I doubt she'd even be #1 in Korea..

4. [+66, -12] Remember that ranking where Nana was #2? That was the most ridiculous..

5. [+65, -9] Is this the same poll that had Nana last time? I don't agree with them.

6. [+50, -11] In the world?... ㅋ

7. [+38, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ So it's an SNS vote... and the #2 and #3.. yeah, I'll pass ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet even Son Ye Jin finds this ridiculous

8. [+36, -7] Son Ye Jin? Most beautiful in the world? Yeah, she's pretty, but this is ridiculous.

9. [+31, -7] The majority of the list is Korean celebrities, I have zero trust in the poll

10. [+28, -5] 'Crash Landing On You' is popular in SEA and Japan right now, so.. but yeah, all that aside, Son Ye Jin is really pretty

11. [+26, -1] This is all just a popularity vote. Son Ye Jin's popularity is exploding around Asia right now because of 'Crash Landing On You'.

12. [+9, -2] Where'd our #2 most beautiful Nana go?

-