Park Bom reps attribute her new look to weight gain




Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+636, -36] Your weight gain isn't the issue here...

2. [+526, -37] Her face... is what's hurting

3. [+364, -39] I think she's trying to play it cool like Rain did with his 'kkang' but it's just sad. Stop.

4. [+22, -7] If she thinks it's fine, then the rest of us need to just stop paying any mind and move on. No hate comments on her body or face.

5. [+21, -5] Yes, don't let your mental get weak~ work out and recover your health!

6. [+19, -7] I actually think she cares a lot

7. [+18, -3] An example of how scary plastic surgery addiction can be

8. [+13, -4] Why are you guys so insistent on torturing her? What are you going to do if something tragic like Goo Hara or Sulli were to happen?

9. [+13, -5] I miss debut Park Bom..

10. [+12, -1] I think more people were leaving comments out of feeling bad than leaving hate~ find strength~!!

-



Source: News 1 via Nate

1. [+1,784, -54] Well, she needs to really stop whatever she's doing.. whether it's drugs.. or plastic surgery..

2. [+1,635, -42] I think she can recover if she stops getting plastic surgery and procedures completely and gets a personal trainer to work out super hard... It's not like her career is restricted by time like normal 9-5ers, how hard could it be? And stop doing her make up like she's a Real Doll ㅠㅠ I miss her debut pictures

3. [+1,260, -76] Anyone else think this sounds like a thief claiming he didn't steal?

4. [+73, -10] As a human being.. the first emotion I felt was that I felt bad for her.. I just want her to live a healthy life..

5. [+67, -2] She's brave, I'll give her that. I could never stand before cameras like that.. I hope she uses that bravery to recover a healthier body and mind.

6. [+64, -3] Unni, you're banned from wearing power shoulders again...

7. [+63, -7] That's not just a bit of weight gain. The added weight gain really brings out the fakeness of plastic surgery ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+45, -5] Do you gain weight in the lips too..?

9. [+44, -5] Then how do you explain your lips? Unless you plumped them up yourself with a cupping device?..

10. [+40, -1] But her face looks like it's about to explode??? It's like trying to claim you drank and drive but wasn't drunk driving

-