Netizen finds out that GD's dog Gaho has been looked after by a groomer today




Source: Top Star News via Nate

A netizen posted on SNS: "I called the pension with my inquiry and was told that they had called in a dog groomer for a home visit today and got his nails trimmed and ears cleaned." 

1. [+590, -10] Should've been taking care of him before it became controversial in the media. It's so weird how he'll spend money on all sorts of useless things except this;;;

2. [+517, -12] ㅋㅋㅋ Isn't it so obvious that they're conscious of public opinion? 

3. [+457, -7] I bet he'll post on SNS soon something with the dog playing as if everything's fine

4. [+49, -0] They only trimmed his nails after it became controversial????? Jeez, I'm really sick of anyone being allowed to own dogs....

5. [+45, -0] I don't get how you can raise a dog from a baby and feel no sense of attachment or loyalty to it. Why did he even adopt another cat if he's so irresponsible?

6. [+42, -2] Gaho probably would've died from neglect if that first netizen didn't reveal how neglected he was...

7. [+36, -2] I don't get how you can neglect a senior dog to this point. He carried him around everywhere as a baby, the dog is clearly used to human touch. To just tie it up outside now, that's just too far. Imagine how much the dog must've cried on the inside..

8. [+28, -0] I wish he never got pets. I really like dogs too but I know I'm not ready for one ㅠㅠ so I just watch them on YouTube ㅜㅜ

9. [+19, -0] How can you be so rich but only bother to take care of your dog once others demand you to...

10. [+19, -0] It broke my heart seeing moldy dog toy inside his dog house too ㅠ

11. [+17, -0] I'll admit a part of me had hoped this wasn't true but this really is. He's such a polarizing celebrity that I always felt his scandals before this was a bit of a witch hunt but this is truly disappointing ㅜㅜ

12. [+15, -2] He's pretty much being neglected by being kept outside, they should send him off to a better family... What's the point of having all that money if you can't even take responsibility for the life of a family member...

13. [+12, -0] They can't hide the years of neglect that is obvious on the dog

14. [+12, -0] What is wrong with him? Shouldn't he have been calling in a groomer every month for the dog on the regular? Did he think the money was a waste? Why bother raising one at all then? Because it's cute when it's young? I can't stand him.

15. [+12, -0] The best option is to send it to a better family if you can't handle it

-