Lee Joon and Jung So Min announce the end of their 3 year relationship



Source: Dispatch via Nate

1. [+832, -42] Perfectly natural for a young couple to break up. Let's not make up any stories and act like we know better than them~~ I support you!

2. [+649, -19] Now the journalists will hound them with article titles like 'first drama after break up', 'first public appearance after break up'... I understand why celebrities refuse to go public even in the face of undeniable evidence.

3. [+503, -21] They looked good together ㅠㅠㅠ I support both of them

4. [+50, -1] I assumed they were doing well because Lee Joon took over Jung So Min's radio show ㅜ they were good together too but I wish them luck on separate paths

5. [+31, -5] It's not like every relationship ends in marriage. Let's all think before leaving a comment, guys.

6. [+20, -4] They dated for a long time and she even waited for him during his service, what a shame ㅠ wishing them luck on separate paths

7. [+18, -1] I thought they were doing well because they switched off radio DJ spots too... they were a pretty couple, how unfortunate...

8. [+10, -2] Hul, she waited for him through his army service, how unfortunate

9. [+10, -1] Hul.... they looked so good together.... how unfortunate

10. [+8, -0] This is a clean way of handling things. I'm a fan so I can kind of tell with the timing of their break up since I keep up with them often but I like that they waited until Jung So Min was done with her drama to come out with the news. Dispatch broke the news and now Dispatch is the one to announce its end. Hoping to see these two in good dramas later.

-