Won Bin spotted in public on a CF shoot



Article: Won Bin makes people go huk!

Source: Asia Today via Nate

1. [+2,192, -42] Won Bin is Won Bin..

2. [+2,116, -46] Kimura Takuya looks like a total middle-aged ajusshi now but Won Bin still looks the same..

3. [+1,864, -40] He's an ajusshi but I feel like I can't call him an ajusshi...

4. [+91, -3] His hair and outfit are receiving the glow of his face

5. [+90, -0] So cool. He seems like a kind person at heart, does't care about being in the spotlight, reserved..

6. [+88, -6] After hearing what Lee Na Young said, it sounds like he's waiting to be cast in a more artistic film than something more commercial. I wonder if there's an independent film talented enough to cover Won Bin.

7. [+78, -4] He's getting older but looking as cool as ever. If only we could see him more often..

8. [+75, -3] Forties to me is an ajusshi but I feel like I can call him oppa.. hul

9. [+66, -0] This isn't even an edited selca or anything, just a snap

10. [+57, -6] If he looks like that, I could overcome a 30 year age gap..

-



Article: Won Bin 'taking care of equipment and staff'

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+353, -10] He's too cool... he has it all, he's missing nothing ㅠ

2. [+305, -5] Time seems to have skipped over him..

3. [+246, -4] Truly "huk"

4. [+12, -0] I know he's Won Bin and all but I wonder what kind of skin treatments our country's actors get to look this good... I'd believe it if you told me he was in his early thirties.

5. [+11, -0] How does this make sense, he looks exactly the same since his "Taegukgi" days ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ he hasn't aged anywhere

6. [+9, -1] He's so handsome ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+9, -0] I really have nothing to comment other than huk;;;;

8. [+5, -1] He's the #1 celebrity that I want to see in real life, just once ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-