Heechul reveals his deep reason for not denying his rumors about being gay


Article: Kim Heechul's thoughtful confession, "The reason I didn't clarify rumors about me being gay was because I thought it'd be inconsiderate"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

"I'm sure most of you know that I've had endless rumors about me being gay since my debut. I even had scandals with other male celebrities. I think it was because I had long hair and wore colored lenses at my debut. At first, I wanted to deny the rumors, but I thought that it'd be inconsiderate to the sexual minorities. I know that some of my male fans who come to my international or domestic concerts can be gay themselves and I'd feel so sorry to them if I did that."

1. [+877, -50] Wow, those are deep thoughts. It's not a side that most people consider themselves.

2. [+733, -41] Deep thoughts

3. [+630, -34] Kim Heechul gives that party vibe upon first impression but he's actually such a deep, considerate person

4. [+42, -1] What's weird is that no matter how much he dresses up in girly fashions or acts in a feminine way, I don't get any gay impressions from him. It's usually the normal looking men that I get that vibe from. I think it's just something that can't be hidden.

5. [+27, -8] But why would denying it be inconsiderate towards them? It's better to be honest than to be hiding things.

6. [+24, -2] He's had a pretty image but he's never acted gay

7. [+23, -3] How considerate of him... unlike Jo Kwon, who was on a TV show a few days ago talking about how he didn't like being misunderstood as gay... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+19, -4] Well I wouldn't call that so inconsiderate...

9. [+17, -4] I don't get it, how does he denying being gay become something hurtful to gay people...?

10. [+15, -5] Why would that be inconsiderate??? If you're denying something that isn't true, what's the issue???

11. [+15, -5] It's not that big of a deal, just admit it if it's true and deny it if it isn't...

-