Oh My Girl's Hyojung reveals her story of dieting because of her 'ajumma face'


Article: Oh My Girl's Hyojung, "I was shocked to hear that I looked like an ajumma at 20, lost 6 kg by dieting before debut"

Source: Sports Today via Nate

1. [+239, -26] People really aren't afraid to say anything to a 20 year old pretty child, tsk tsk

2. [+238, -56] I wouldn't say that she looks old... but she does have an ajumma? married woman? type of feel to her face. There are people who are into that look. If she takes care of herself, she can actually look younger than her age once she gets older. Weight usually isn't the issue with features like hers, it's just the kind of vibe they give off. It's nothing to hate, all that matters is that you're pretty in the end.

3. [+166, -72] It's not a weight issue, her face itself just looks like an ajumma

4. [+98, -61] Her face kind of has an ajumma look

5. [+18, -9] She does have an ajumma face

6. [+12, -4] Ajumma~ please load me up on the soondae~

7. [+11, -2] Hyojung does have a bit of an ajumma face. I feel bad for the girls in their twenties with ajumma faces ㅠ

8. [+10, -7] She looks better without bangs ㅠㅠ hopefully she grows it out for the comeback..? I find her bright smile just so pretty

9. [+8, -2] She looks mid-thirties now...

10. [+8, -7] She always has a smile on her face, it makes me happy

-