Wendy gives an update on her recovery


Article: Wendy gives first update since injury "I'm recovering well... will be having comeback in good health"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+584, -8] Is SBS not going to take responsibility for this? They're basically to blame for the group losing an entire season of promotions.

2. [+467, -6] 'Psycho' hit daebak and was #1 for weeks on music shows, it's sad that she never got to hold the trophy at all

3. [+376, -10] I miss her. There are barely any stage videos of 'Psycho' ㅠㅠ

4. [+18, -1] Find strength, 'Psycho' is a good song

5. [+14, -0] Wendy has such a pure heart, I know that whatever she pursues, she'll do well in

6. [+8, -0] Watch out for the Coronavirus and get better soon, Wendy-ya

7. [+5, -0] Can't believe SBS ruined the group's opportunity to get back to the top...

8. [+4, -0] I almost feel bad for SM with how little power they have against SBS. Did the male staff who told Wendy to jump off from the platform even get fired yet?

9. [+3, -1] Please make sure you comeback after you're 100% sure you're recovered

10. [+3, -0] I'm glad... I hope she recovers without any additional problems. I don't know much about idols lately but Wendy caught my eye and I worried about her when I heard she got injured.

-