Oh My Girl's Jiho to take a break to treat her anxiety


Article: Oh My Girl reps, "Jiho to temporarily halt promos... signs of anxiety getting worse"

Source: Sports Donga via Nate

1. [+706, -31] I was afraid this would happen ㅜㅜ she wasn't looking so well these days... I hope she gets some rest and comes back healthy, I'll be waiting...

2. [+535, -21] Psychologists have always stressed the need for idol agencies to have mental therapy help on hand, I wish companies would take the initiative before their idols start falling ill like this

3. [+437, -26] She's my favorite in Oh My Girl ㅠㅠ find strength

4. [+32, -4] At least we've reached a time where agencies aren't forcing their idols to continue overworking themselves. I'm glad...

5. [+26, -1] This group's just finally starting to see the light... get some rest and focus on treatments.

6. [+26, -1] Just don't leave the group

7. [+26, -3] They're a hard working group, find strength

8. [+19, -3] I support you, find strength!

9. [+17, -3] She's the prettiest in Oh My Girl... actually, she's more handsome than pretty

10. [+16, -4] Aigoo, so many sick idols these days ㅠㅠ find strength

-


Source: Naver

1. [+1,216, -31] Unni ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ you can take as long as you need, just rest up.. ㅠ love you

2. [+832, -34] One of the cons of the celebrity career... you're more susceptible to anxiety and panic disorders than others

3. [+603, -16] Apparently she's been like this since the second half of last year... and yet she still managed to do 'Queendom' and attend all the year-end ceremonies... rest up, unni

4. [+276, -14] Jiho-ya, get better soon

5. [+167, -9] Unni, rest up ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+58, -2] Honestly, the group's been too overworked. They were still doing a ton of festivals while on 'Queendom'... I felt bad for them.

7. [+60, -6] You gotta start paying these idols for them to start feeling better. I watched her on V app say that she's six years in and still hasn't been paid.

8. [+43, -5] I feel so bad for this group. YooA was on V app talking about how she likes shopping but hasn't been paid yet.... Can't imagine how much they've had to penny pinch so far, it actually makes me angry. They may be smiling but I doubt they really feel that way. Working hard gives you hope when you're paid for it but imagine the anxiety when you're not rewarded for your work... I'm worried the members will suffer a mental breakdown soon.

-