Naeun and Gunhoo to leave 'Superman Returns'


Article: "Third on the way" 'Superman Returns' Park Joo Ho, Naeun, and Gunhoo to leave the show after 1 year 5 months

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+872, -26] Instead of adding Gary's family, I wish they'd just stay with the current families. There are too many families already!! And Hong Kyung Min's family is barely getting any air time as it is...

2. [+851, -30] I don't know why Gary's family is suddenly being added...

3. [+538, -51] I bet they're going to keep having babies if the third ends up being even prettier than Gunhoo ㅋㅋㅋ I noticed with families of many children that they keep having more because their kids are so pretty.

4. [+57, -7] I'm watching for Gunhoo and Naeun so I'm sad. Congratulations on your new dongsaeng, grow up healthy~

5. [+55, -2] Guess there won't be much to watch on 'Superman Returns' anymore..

6. [+40, -1] Just increase Hong Kyung Min's air time.. I don't want to see Gary

7. [+38, -3] Won't be watching anymore. I really only watched for Gunhoo and Naeun...

8. [+31, -8] Oh my God

9. [+30, -3] Well that's the end of 'Superman Returns' then... They've been on the decline since the triplets left but started gaining popularity again with Naeun but this is really the end this time...

10. [+28, -1] Gary's really the wrong choice

11. [+26, -3] I'll miss Gunhoo so much...

12. [+26, -0] Now all we have left are William and Ben ㅠㅠ aside from them, Yeonwoo's family is entertaining to watch but I'm so sad we won't be able to see Gunhoo and Naeun anymore ㅠㅠ

-