Jang Dong Gun returns from his family's Hawaii trip alone


Article: [Exclusive] Jang Dong Gun returns from Hawaii on the 13th

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+8,393, -153] He's just... dirty to me now, and I no longer wish to see him

2. [+7,113, -479] "All men are the same"? Not at all. Most men in their 30s and 40s are drowning in debt and working from morning till morning to keep their families fed. There are so many fathers in their 50s and 60s who are still working to keep their families afloat. From a male perspective, what Jang Dong Gun did is shocking. Sure, men text each other, but we all stay within our lines. I've never seen something as atrocious as the texts shared between these celebrities. Anyone who would text such things would be treated like they have a mental illness in my friend group.

3. [+4,993, -128] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's nothing but an airheaded ajusshi with sex on his mind... dirty, just dirty

4. [+4,018, -110] You sex addict. Are you not embarrassed to see your own son and daughter? Take the public's demand for you to leave the industry to heart. Don't cosplay as the victim.

5. [+2,818, -68] "Back to attend to schedules"? More like he got kicked out to go home alone.

6. [+1,082, -11] I doubt he has any money worries so please just end your career here. You make me throw up. I never found your face handsome but liked you anyway for your proper image but now I don't want to see you at all.

7. [+947, -10] I bet all that's inside that head of his is how to get women to lay for him;;;;;; hul

8. [+801, -12] Character is so much more important than a handsome face. Now his handsome face looks so ugly knowing what we know.

-


Article: Jang Dong Gun, the reason he came back from Hawaii alone? Four returning one

Source: SpoTV News via Nate

1. [+2,897, -39] I doubt he ever thought this would get leaked to the public

2. [+2,745, -53] So embarrassing for Go So Young and their family ㅡㅡ

3. [+2,316, -41] ㅋㅋㅋ You reap what you sow

4. [+233, -10] What a scratch on Go So Young's pride... especially after seeing how cheap the women he slept with looked...

5. [+223, -17] I remember how prideful Go So Young was about her husband being Jang Dong Gun. I wonder how she feels now? To find out that the father of your own children is someone as pathetic as him. Imagine the gossip from all the parents at school..

6. [+221, -3] I used to think he was so handsome but after all this Katalk mess, he just looks like an owl to me now

7. [+217, -6] She has to divorce him. When she was pregnant, he was texting a married woman like "I'm craving some today"... how can you ever keep him around after that? I know that they have kids to consider but I doubt he's even going to get cast for any work because his image is totally done for now. Divorce is the answer.

8. [+208, -6] He must want to kill Joo Jin Mo ㅋㅋㅋ they were acting like the closest hyung dongsaengs on earth through texts ㅋㅋ but imagine your life being ruined not because your own phone was hacked but someone else's ㅋㅋ

-