Park Narae wins her first daesang at the '2019 MBC Entertainment Awards'



Article: Park Narae tears up over first daesang "I really wanted this"... 'I Live Alone' wins 8 trophies [MBC Entertainment Awards]

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+746, -68] Park Narae-ssi, you completely deserve it. You've worked so hard since last year till now. Yoo San Seul and Yoo Jae Suk, let's go for daesang next year.

2. [+738, -55] I remember when Lee Young Ja won daesang last year and hugged her. It's great to see them hugging each other again ㅠㅠ Park Narae-ssi, congratulations!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+704, -67] Congratulations on daesang! You deserve it

4. [+109, -18] She's the host of two shows that are #1 in its time slots for MBC, so of course she won it..

5. [+105, -27] She definitely deserves it. I actually think she should've won it last year. Unfortunately, Park Narae carried MBC all year long and lost it to Lee Young Ja for the flash of fame that 'Point of Omniscient Interfere' got.

6. [+98, -23] Yoo San Seul got super popular at the end but considering how much Park Narae has done all year long, she deserves it...

7. [+86, -7] Really enjoyed this year's MBC awards. Loved all the excellence awards, loved seeing Paengsoo, everyone seemed like they were enjoying themselves. Congratulations to all.

8. [+85, -23] I cried so much while watching this ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ she finally won one ㅠㅠㅠㅠ!! She's deserved it all this time... She's actually deserved it for the past three years, so this is a late award. Not sure why anyone would think she doesn't deserve it this year when all her peers and seniors were hoping for her to win ㅠㅠ Narae unni, congratulations!!!!

9. [+78, -13] She carried 'I Live Alone' by the collars and dragged it as far as it has come up, she deserves it. Congratulations on the daesang.

10. [+68, -12] I'm a Yoo Jae Suk fan but this daesang is undeniably Park Narae's. My heartfelt for her during her award speech. Congratulations!! You deserve it!

-


Source: Naver

1. [+862, -37] Congratulations, genuinely~

2. [+681, -41] Yes, she worked hard.. she deserves daesang.. congratulations!!!!!

3. [+345, -14] Last year and this year were so much fun thanks to Narae unni!! Please continue entertaining us next year like you did this year~~ Park Narae fighting❤

4. [+370, -67] Park Narae deserved it this year. I wish all the hating ajummas would stop with the hate.

5. [+303, -13] I think it was amazing the way Park Narae was able to stabilize 'I Live Alone' when it was at risk of flopping. I don't get all the hate... There's no rule that says a daesang can only go to someone who's done something historical... I think it's worth giving her credit for working so hard for the past four years.

6. [+169, -15] I loved this year's awards. Park Narae's award speech was so touching and it made me cry... congratulations

7. [+258, -129] She should've won it last year, what a shame ㅜㅜ It would've been perfect if Park Narae won it last year and Yoo Jae Suk won it this year

8. [+121, -9] Honestly, after Han Hye Jin and Jun Hyun Moo left, 'I Live Alone' was at big risk, but Park Narae kept it going. She deserved daesang this year, especially when she didn't win an excellence award last year ㅠㅠ I'm so proud of her.

-