Lee Joon confesses that he's not into kimchi fried rice like his famous Dispatch pictures would imply



Article: Lee Joon, "I don't eat kimchi fried rice anymore, I've never had much of an appetite"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+856, -26] It's because Dispatch kept following him but all he did was go out to eat kimchi fried rice... I remember how reading that put him in a different light for me ㅋ

2. [+826, -18] I wish... I'd lose my appetite a bit

3. [+626, -23] I'm so jealous of him not having an appetite because I have too much of one ㅋㅋ Anyway, he's a good actor so I hope to see him in a drama soon ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+50, -5] I already get the feeling from him that he's going to have a long career because he has good character and no scandals

5. [+38, -10] He dropped out of active duty into public service becuase he had panic disorders. Funny how he's able to continue his celebrity career when being a celebrity is probably worse for his panic disorder than the army ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+36, -6] So he wasn't able to serve because of his panic disorder but he can still date and be a celebrity? ㅋㅋㅋ What a comedy

7. [+24, -1] I remember reading that he had some mental health issues in the army but it seems like he's better now~ find strength

8. [+24, -0] Lee Joon has quite the strong head on his shoulders ㅋㅋ I remember when he was on 'We Got Married' with Oh Yeon Seo, she got into a dating scandal with Lee Jang Woo ㅋㅋ then Dispatch followed him around for a few days but all he did was eat kimchi fried rice ㅋㅋ

9. [+20, -0] I wish I'd lose my appetite ㅜㅜ my food expenses are too high

10. [+19, -0] Wow.. I'm jealous. I think about what I'm going to eat for dinner while eating breakfast... and what I'm going to eat this weekend, too...

11. [+18, -2] I like Lee Joon. He's a hard worker, doesn't do useless things... he just needs to take care of his mental so that he can promote long and healthy.

12. [+15, -0] Dispatch ㅋㅋㅋ tried to follow Lee Joon when he went out wearing a mask late at night but it ended up being him going to eat kimchi fried rice all by himself ㅋㅋ

-