Kim Woo Bin spotted embracing his bodyguard in heartwarming picture



Article: First day at work after fighting cancer... Kim Woo Bin hugs bodyguard he hasn't seen in a while 'heartwarming'

Source: SBS via Nate

1. [+2,977, -25] It shows that he's a good person at heart. This, as well as that last time he showed kindness to a parking lot attendant.

2. [+2,584, -18] He's a man with good character, very deserving of a long running career

3. [+2,278, -26] Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min Ah are just a match made in heaven

4. [+123, -2] He's already famous amongst industry people for being a super good person. A production company CEO that I used to work with has a history of working with a ton of young actors but Kim Woo Bin was the only name that he complimented. He said he was consistently respectful and a deep person at heart. I was very upset by news of his sickness... I've never met himself but he is someone I support and I'm glad to hear that he's doing well. Be happy!

5. [+102, -1] I can feel the bodyguard's emotions through the screen. There's no way he'd be making that face if Kim Woo Bin hadn't treated him well.

6. [+80, -1] Hul, this is making me choke up ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ even moreso because it looks like the bodyguard is choked up too ㅠ

7. [+66, -1] The title's right, the bodyguard does look very touched ㅠㅎ

8. [+61, -2] I saw him in real life twice when I was working part time at a restaurant and he's super well mannered. I became a fan for that ㅎㅎ So glad his health has recovered ㅠㅠ

9. [+52, -1] Oh man... seeing the bodyguard all choked up hit me right in the feels ㅠㅠ Kim Woo Bin, what a man of character...

10. [+47, -2] An amazing man at heart, what does he lack..?? Don't get sick, please promote healthy ♡

-