Kim Heechul reveals that he has indeed adopted Sulli's cat



Article: Kim Heechul, "Sulli's pet cat 'Goblin' is now my family, recently underwent carbuncle surgery"

Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate

1. [+1,571, -27] That's really cool of him

2. [+1,452, -20] I'm sure Sulli and Hara are really thankful right now

3. [+1,345, -51] I don't hate old people but I can't stand it when they'll believe in superstitions and think that the pets of the dead are unlucky and throw them away without remorse. The most important thing in this world is life.

4. [+80, -0] Such a deep person...

5. [+64, -1] He's the real deal.

6. [+61, -0] Animals know more than we think... That cat saw her owner pass on to a place she can't come back from.. What a heartbreaking situation...

7. [+55, -0] It's hard to think of someone who you can trust with your pet once you pass. Having such a friend or family in your life means that your life is full of meaning.

8. [+51, -1] What a warm-hearted person. I'm so thankful for him.

9. [+43, -0] An amazing person

10. [+36, -0] He cried every time he saw the cat, that makes me choke up too.. ㅠㅠ sigh, Heechul-nim, you deserve all the good luck in the world ㅠㅠㅠ

-


Source: Naver

1. [+15,068, -173] Heechul oppa seems so warm-hearted. I'm sure Sulli is very thankful in heaven.

2. [+9,469, -150] I used to have a bias about him because he seemed like such a punk on variety shows but after seeing him on more shows, I've come to realize how deep of a person he really is...

3. [+2,876, -57] Wishing him only the best in the New Year

4. [+1,161, -19] No words needed as to what a good person he is. He may look like he'd be arrogant but he takes cares of his friends and family, is respectful, and just... seems to have a healthy mentality. I wish him health and happiness.

5. [+649, -5] It shows what a proper person he is, to think of this cat who lost its owner and to keep it until the end. I hope he stays on TV for a long, long time and does many good deeds.

6. [+466, -4] He said he had a hard time after adopting Goblin because he would cry every time he saw it.. I can't even imagine how he must feel to lose a dongsaeng he's known since she was a choding... Hoping for good things in the New Year for him.

-