WJSN's Yeonjung has double eyelids?



Article: WJSN's Yoo Yeonjung, plastic surgery controversy... 'double eyelid surgery suspicions?'

Source: Top Star News via Nate

1. [+267, -18] Isn't she in hot waters with IOI's controversy? Especially with Starship.

2. [+224, -10] It's best that anyone in Starship stays quiet these days

3. [+113, -17] So what if she got double eyelid surgery? ㅋㅋ That's hardly controversial.

4. [+16, -9] So what if she did? Not like it's the first time a celebrity has gotten some work done.

5. [+13, -2] Her chin is catching my attention more than her double eyelids...

6. [+12, -7] The line looks like the type of line you get from wearing false lashes... you don't get that kind of line from plastic surgery

7. [+10, -2] I'm definitely suspicious of her

8. [+9, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I have monolids too but I'll get double eyelids if I wear false lashes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she definitely did not get double eyelid surgery, kids ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+8, -0] So what if she did?

10. [+5, -0] Monolids can become double eyelids with some false lashes... I know because I get them too

-