Taeyeon stays bundled through the airport


Article: Taeyeon, heavy expression

Source: Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+887, -55] Taeyeon-ah, find strength ㅠㅠ

2. [+783, -52] Taeyeon, please aggressively sue hate commenters. It gives me goosebumps to see IDs who always leave hate comments on Soshi or Taeyeon articles act like they're not a hater on Sulli or Goo Hara articles.

3. [+713, -56] Taeyeon, find strength, handle your schedule, and come back healthy

4. [+52, -11] She was close friends with Jonghyun and Sulli but now Goo Hara too. It's a miracle that she's even able to hold it together to continue performing for her fans right now.

5. [+38, -5] I hope someone's keeping a close eye on her. She's already clinically depressed, but now she's dealing with three losses in two years. Everything must feel so risky for her..

6. [+35, -6] I really worried about Goo Hara when Sulli passed because she had already attempted it once before, too... I wondered if I should send a DM or not but after seeing her promise to live life on behalf of Sulli too, I trusted her, but look at what happened. Now I'm worried about Taeyeon too.. I truly hope SM is taking care of its artists.

7. [+22, -4] Find strength!!!

8. [+21, -4] Taeyeon has depression, I hope the people around her are taking care of her!

9. [+17, -4] Taeyeon-ssi, I want to listen to your songs for a long, long time

10. [+16, -5] How are their lives any different from animals in a zoo? Everyone staring, taking pictures, laughing at them... I'd become mentally ill too.

11. [+15, -2] We can't do anything about those who ahve passed but continue to reach out and take care of those around us. If there's anyone who looks to be having a hard time, I hope their agency can step in and give them counseling or the attention they need.

-